Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Rain & Cold Make Greysen a Sad Boy........but he Q'd


San Luis Obispo Kennel Club @ Paso Robles.  Cold, wet and rainy...and I had my "princess" with me who just does not like the wet.  Anyways as you can see he was reluctant to sit and get his toushie wet.  But he did the moving down the first time I asked!  Good Boy!  We qualified with an 88 (I am sure that Finish Left Forward was a minus 10 & the rest of the points were probably due to tight leads).

Actually there was another Cairn at the show doing Utility.  His name is Thomas and was really cute.  Looked like Greysen but taller with an Izze attitude.  They must show to the south 'cause we have not run into him and his person before.  Now I know to keep my eyes open for them and hope we run into them again.

Greysen actually already has his Rally Novice title....but I entered the show to support my students.  Yes you heard right students.  I have been teaching an Intro to Rally class and we just finished up.  I had a few of my students enter this show...so I entered to support them.  The class went well and we might do another one in the spring.  Maybe a  Beyond Rally Novice ....we'll see what the club has to say.  But we had a good time and the class filled up right away as soon as it was announced.

We had a great time and I might have purchased a new leash......just what I need I know....I was looking at one...but it had a huge clip on it...so I got to order one and they made it for me...My friend picked it up for me on Sunday and she will give to me next week.  I think I may have to wrap it up and open it for Christmas.

Anyway...it was a busy weekend....more later about what I did on Sunday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment